Come join a fun, loving and professional team of families, children and teachers.
We love, teach, and maintain a healthy safe environment. As our numbers continue to increase with our families returning and new ones too, we will be opening our PK2 classroom and will need a lead and co-teacher.
Join Our Staff
We’re seeking a full-time bilingual infant toddler teacher, an after school teacher, and floater. We are always looking for great talent to fill morning, afternoon, and all-day shifts. Join a positive, professional team of teachers.
- Positive working environment
- Comp-based pay based on credentials and experience
- 50% discount on parents with kids that enroll at IJAK
- Off all major holidays, including bank holidays too!
- Career bound – we provide a curriculum you can learn and adapt to
- FREE CDA training / professional development
1) High school diploma or GED
2) Clear background check
3) Drivers license or Identification
2) Experience in a licensed child care center
3) Five + years experience with children under 5 years old